Friday, September 16, 2011

Just a little Peanut...

baby Goober by Laurie A. Blair copyright 2011

Ah the birth of Goober... He was born at Sara's hospital bedside in 2000. I was trying to make her laugh.

He's a kidney, you see.

Only Sara turned him into a peanut.
She kept saying, what a cute little peanut he was, and it stuck!
From an attempt to make Sara happy, came something that makes me very happy.

Now goober has become quite a part of my life. So I am warning all of you, you will see more of him. Those who live near me already know him well. Yup!

Goobers are very busy guys. they live on a planet where they mine Fluffer-nutter. It's their favorite food. Yum!
Goober Miner by Laurie A. Blair  copyright 2008


They are into many things, Sumu wrestling, Rodeo's, dancing, you name it! They are a blast to be around!

Cowboy Goober by Laurie A. Blair  copyright 2008


They have pets and houses, and a few things we don't have, like flying cars. Oh and transportation tubes, yes these are very important if you are a Goober (short legs, big feet...).

Goober is just fun in a sometimes gloomy day.  I can't wait to share him more with you.

Plus all you grand parents out there have my permission to click on them and print them on your home computers. they make great coloring pages!
I hope you enjoy Goober as much as I do. I look forward to taking you on some grand adventures!
I'll let you know when the Tour bus is coming around, then feel free to hop aboard. no charge. FREE!
Goober Tour Bus by Laurie A. Blair Copyright 2006
 I can't wait! Look for the "Adventures of Goober in Fluffernutter Canyon, Down a Hole without a Rope" Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment