Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Here Comes the Sun!

,



You can't see it in this picture, but these guys are dancing, like crazy!
They are my early warning system.
I bought them for the enjoyment of my grandchildren, and they do love them!
As Ellie told me " their butt is doing a happy dance to me grandma!"
But, I am finding they bring me much JOY too! 
The more days I wake up and they start dancing the  closer I get to spring!

I'll be honest I have seasonal depression, And this winter has been tuff...
Dark and so cold! 
I have always been able to combat it in the past by spending time outside at least a couple days a week.  

Not so much this year... 

Going out hurt! My bones, my lungs, my face.... it just was not pleasant  at all. 

But I have faith! I have placed my little  dancers in the window and there they sing thier little rythmic song. tickety, tickety, tickety....
♫♪♫ Here comes the SUN! Here comes the Sun! And I say it's alright! ♫♪♫  
The earth is working hard to shake off the winter white and they are my little cheerleaders!

My little dollar store babies remind me to look expectantly out the window and believe, it's coming, SPRING!
Mmm mm mmm mm, mm mm mmm mm....

No comments:

Post a Comment